Monday, October 24, 2011

An Obnoxious Amount of Pictures

I have an obnoxious amount of pictures that I'm posting this time...hope you enjoy them! (Click on each of the albums below to see all of the pictures.)

Just a few pics from the last month or so!


Daddy and I left the girls at home and went camping with Uncle Ben, Car Car and Buckley one night in Grandma and Per Paw's woods.  I ate THREE hot dogs and countless marshmallows...it was awesome, but I had a "stummyache" afterwards.


It's Pumpkin Time!  We had so much fun out at Rombachs Farm again this year.  When it was time to pick out our pumpkins, I remembered exactly what to do and I sat right down in our cart for a ride.  (I'm in charge of making sure the pumpkins don't go anywhere!)


Last weekend, Mommy, Daddy, Avery and I went out to Great Grandma's house when Aunt Christine was in town.  We had SO much fun and we love Great Grandma SO much!


Last, but not least, baby Eli got to stay with us for a while one day while Aunt Sissa was with Grandma.  We had so much fun with him!


The Avery & Eli Show


(If you have trouble viewing any of these albums, check out our Picasa page.)

No comments: