Monday, November 14, 2011

Seven Months



My baby sister is 7 months old now -- well -- 7-1/2 months actually!  We forgot to weigh her that day, but as of today, she's still 17 pounds (on our scale at home, at least).  I guess this means she's "maintaining" because she's been around this weight since she was 5 months old!  She's doing all sorts of things now like...eating all kinds of cereal, veggies, and fruits...saying "MaMaMaMa" ALL the time...scooting herself EVERYWHERE...rocking on her hands and knees, occasionally taking a couple "crawls" forward...sitting up...almost pushing herself up to a sitting position on her own...we just can't believe how much she's changed!

I found one of Avery's headbands from Aunt "Crissa" and put it on her while we were playing in her room.  Mommy was quite surprised and amused when she came around the corner with it on!

A rare picture of Mommy and I

We had a little bit of fun with the camera...


No comments: