Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Eight Months

I honestly don't know how I'm supposed to keep up with all of the things I have going on in my life, so I haven't blogged much lately.  I mean, seriously.  Preschool.  Playing.  Getting ready for Christmas and my birthday.  Wearing underwear like a big kid.  Making sure Avery doesn't play with the toys I don't want her to touch at that exact moment.  Telling her "no" when she just LOOKS at the Christmas tree.  You know, serious business.  There are so many things going on that I forgot to let you guys know that my sister is eight months old (plus a week) now.  See?


Mommy got on the scale with her last week and she's up to 19 pounds (and holding)!  I think she's getting taller because I've started to notice that her pants are getting shorter.  Pretty soon here, I'm gonna have to step in and make sure Mommy realizes it.  I can't have my little sister going around with short pants.

If you haven't already seen this on Facebook, in other news, she started doing this last night:  
Umm...yeah.  She pushed herself up to almost a standing position.  So far, she's only done it with that little step stool, but hooboy, watch out.  I guess my days of safely playing up on the table are coming to an end very soon!

These are just a few more pics from our photo session today:

Peek-a-boo!

She was watching me.  She's ALWAYS watching me.  Because I am AWESOME!

My poor sissy is sick today.  You can see it in her eyes.  :(
I'm sick too, and probably the reason why she is, but she just seems
so much more pitiful than me. She's crabbier too!  *sheesh*



No comments: