This whole rolling over thing has made me a little more "mobile" than I used to be. For instance, I was just playing on the floor when Mommy heard some new noises. I had scooched myself backwards to the hardwood floor and found my basket of toys, along with a few other things. (Notice my sock? They're really cool, but if they're not in my mouth this is how they usually look. I don't know why they try to put them on me when I sleep because I'm always chewing on one of them when they get me up in the morning!)
Last night, I got to sit and watch some of the Tour de France with my Daddy. The phrase "like father, like son" is true...I was utterly amazed by the whole thing.
We took a little break from the Tour to play for a little while. I sure do love kisses from my Daddy! He was home with us for a few days because he hurt his neck, but went back to work today. I miss him already...it was awesome having him here to play with me all of the time! I love you, Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment