On the 4th, we spent the day swimming and taking a boat ride, where I got to take a nap on Mommy like I love to do. After it got dark, I didn't quite understand why Daddy put my jammies on but did not put me in bed like they always do. Before I knew what was going on, they brought me back downstairs, put my life jacket on, and we got back on the boat! We just drove for a few minutes and stopped. I was just about to drift off to sleep in Mommy's arms again when I saw the most amazing sight ever...fireworks. I kicked back and watched the entire show...and even whined when the boat turned a little bit and I couldn't see them anymore. Mommy and Daddy were surprised at how well I did -- I didn't even jump at the loud noises. Instead, I was completely mesmerized. I wish we could watch fireworks every night!
Sunday, July 6, 2008
My First Fourth of July
On the 4th, we spent the day swimming and taking a boat ride, where I got to take a nap on Mommy like I love to do. After it got dark, I didn't quite understand why Daddy put my jammies on but did not put me in bed like they always do. Before I knew what was going on, they brought me back downstairs, put my life jacket on, and we got back on the boat! We just drove for a few minutes and stopped. I was just about to drift off to sleep in Mommy's arms again when I saw the most amazing sight ever...fireworks. I kicked back and watched the entire show...and even whined when the boat turned a little bit and I couldn't see them anymore. Mommy and Daddy were surprised at how well I did -- I didn't even jump at the loud noises. Instead, I was completely mesmerized. I wish we could watch fireworks every night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment