On another note, my Mommy and Daddy went out for the first time the other night and Grandma Mary Ann got to come stay with me at my house! We had lots of fun together and I'm so glad she came to play with me. I heard them talking about a surprise party for Mommy's 30th birthday when they got home, and later found pictures on the computer. Apparently, they were taking cheezy pictures at the bowling alley and decided to substitute the bowling ball for me. Crazy old people. I don't know why they didn't bring me; I would have had a GREAT time scooting all around on that shiny floor!
The next day, we went to Uncle Rick and Aunt Dee Dee's house for Sophie's 4th birthday party. My Uncle Eddie spent a lot of time playing with me on the floor. I loved to grab his face and was a bit intrigued at how he kind of looks like my Daddy...yet he's different. I got to make my new noises with him and he repeated them back, even teaching me a few new ones. It was awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment