Sunday, July 27, 2008

Seven Month Year Old

I turned seven months old yesterday! I'm growing like a weed and learning new things every day. Mommy and Daddy are constantly amazed at all of the things I can do now. Before I started blogging tonight...


:o) ...I got on the scale and found out I now weigh around 21 pounds...which is good for building everyone's arm muscles! I must be getting taller too because Mommy has noticed that the jammies they just bought me to "last a while" fit me quite well right now. Hmm, I think I see more new ones in my future.

I'm becoming more and more active every day and rarely sit still. I thought I'd share this afternoon's picture taking process again. Pardon the poor quality -- it was a beautiful sunny day outside and there was apparently too much sunshine coming in the window.

Mommy finally got me to leave the dog alone long enough to snap a pic...
(No, my feet aren't really that big!)

...but you can see that it didn't last long.

Eventually, I discovered the awesomeness of a piece of paper...


(For those of you who can not view the video here, go to www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz37tt0T7QE )

More fun with paper, until...

...I finally wiggled enough to make myself fall over.

But don't worry; I was just fine...and still cute as can be!

No comments: