Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Looking Back on 2008
I know my Mommy and Daddy agree when I say that 2008 has been the BEST YEAR EVER!!! Here's a recap of how I've grown over the past year...it's hard to believe I was ever that tiny! I've heard my Mommy talk about how blessed and speechless she feels when she thinks back to how sad and hopeless they felt at this time last year (in 2007). Little did they know that just 4 days later they found out about me...and then 5 short days after that their dreams came true and I came home! It's a constant reminder to our family how amazing God is and how His plans are always perfect. He really does know the plans He has for us, and they truly are plans to give us hope and a future! (Jeremiah 29:11) Happy New Year, everyone!












Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment