Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Lot of Christmases!

Now that I've officially had my "first Christmas", I finally see what the big deal is...it's AWESOME! I had a total of five Christmases and loved every single one of them. I was most excited about the wrapping paper on the outside of the box this year. Mommy and Daddy kept trying to get me to tear into it, but I was really just happy to shred the little pieces I had already torn off. I'll try to be a little more into it next year.

Last Saturday, we celebrated with my mommy's family...


On Christmas Eve, I got to celebrate with my Nana, Aunt Kelly, Uncle Mikey and Auntie Angie (and later we went to Matt, Rachel, Kennedy, Cade & Lucy's house)...


Then on Christmas Day, after celebrating at home we spent time with Daddy's family...


There are 6 kids in Daddy's family, plus spouses, plus my grandparents, plus 9 grandkids...a recipe for some MASS CHAOS. Here's a little taste of how things go around there on Christmas...



(You can also view this at
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6964wO1GI5o)


Side note for all of my aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents on Daddy's side...here are some links to more videos, including the trampoline train that I can not WAIT to participate in the next year or so!
Trampoline train: www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbCDlQo5QdE
Important Christmas details: www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qtmUiYJjgc
Playing with Grandma's gift: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqPYH01ezdI and www.youtube.com/watch?v=US5iCkVzMWE

Now that Christmas is over, I'm sad to hear that the tree we cut down at Eckert's this year is going to be gone soon. I had so much fun looking at the lights and trying to touch the ornaments and branches. I hope they won't block me off from it next year!


No comments: