Monday, December 15, 2008

Tis the Season!

Tis the season to be busy, no doubt about it! It's been a while since my last post, so I figured it was time for another.

On Saturday, Daddy took Mommy, Bailey Dog and I to the park to go on a "man hike". It's called a "man hike" because he took us on the back trails. Mommy doesn't normally go with us on these hikes but I think Daddy wanted to watch her slip and slide in the mud...I heard her behind me making some "WOAH" noises and she didn't seem too happy about it. The mud didn't bother me at all though -- I had a great time riding on Daddy's back and just had to touch everything he did!


I think my favorite part of the whole hike was playing with my Bailey Dog in the field. Mommy took some video of it while Daddy and I ran around. If you listen closely, you can hear me completely cracking up at him barking and running around us.



(To see the video, you can also go to
www.youtube.com/watch?v=774DcEX43qI.
It looks best if you watch it in high quality.)


Last night, we went to an "Old Friends Christmas Party"...and there were 27 kids there! I was among the youngest, with Lucas being just a couple weeks older than me and Kate being just a month younger. It was a crazy time and there were lots of pictures taken (mostly of me...what can I say...the parents are infatuated with me). Click below to see the madness or go to http://picasaweb.google.com/sarah.rohan/OldFriendsChristmasParty2008#:

Old Friends Christmas Party - 2008

I've heard my Mommy and Daddy talking about my first Christmas and my first birthday coming up pretty soon -- I can't wait to see what all the excitement is about! I've been waiting nearly a YEAR to find out why everyone loves it so much.

No comments: