Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hamming It Up

My mommy laughs a lot lately.  I'm not sure if she's just really happy or if it's me...I have a feeling it's me.  I've started to notice it lately and have begun repeating whatever it is that made her laugh to see if she'll do it again.

I found out today that she's been holding out on me.  She pulled out a toy that my Nana gave me for my BIRTHDAY...which was 9 MONTHS ago, people!!!  She claims she asked for some "older" toys since my birthday & Christmas are so close to each other, but I'm not sure.  I think she and Daddy play with them when I go to bed.  I wonder what else she has hiding in my closet.  Hmm...if only I were taller.

Anyway...I was playing with a "learn your ABC's" type of toy today.  I'm very into letters right now, though everything I see is a "b".  (I even sing the ABC song, repeating "b" for every letter, but at least I've got the tune right!)  As I was pushing the buttons, I discovered my ABC machine also makes music, so I felt the need to dance a little while I played.  Enjoy!


(This video can also be viewed at

No comments: