Monday, November 10, 2008

Another Overnight Experience

Saturday morning, Mommy brought me to my Aunt Dee Dee and Uncle Rick's house. I thought we were just there to play with them and my cousins Allie, Richelle and Sophie for a while, but then I heard them talking about my bag and what things I like to do. Before I knew it, Mommy gave me lots of kisses and headed back out to the car -- but I got to stay there! I had so much fun with them and even got to take a bath. I let Aunt Dee Dee take a few pictures of me while I was in there and appreciate the fact that she let me keep "some things" private.

I like to enjoy my bath time as much as possible and truly get the full experience of the water...

I was going for a "tidal wave" effect here. I've never seen the ocean, but I think it must be similar to this experience. (I didn't look, but I probably got the floor all wet in the bathroom. Sorry, Aunt Dee Dee!)

I noticed that our car was all packed up with a bunch of stuff and that my Bailey Dog was VERY excited. Daddy had his bike clothes out, so I think he must have been riding his bike and meeting Mommy somewhere. When they came to pick me up, neither one of them smelled very good at all...even my Bailey Dog stunk! They all smelled like burnt wood, and it was STRONG. I later found a bunch of pictures on the camera after I heard them talking about this thing called "camping". I'm not sure what that is, but Mommy looks VERY cold in this picture. I'm so glad I got to stay all warm and cozy with my cousins while watching the Mizzou game. Thanks for watching me, Aunt Dee Dee and Uncle Rick!

No comments: