Saturday, November 29, 2008

Eleven Month Year Old

I'm eleven whole months old now and I've decided to take this month and savor it. Before long, I'll have my first birthday and after that will mostly be identified by how many "years" I am. I'm quite busy, constantly on the move, and into everything lately, which explains why it seems as if I haven't gained much weight. It actually depends on the time of day that I am weighed...I can be anywhere from 24 to 27 pounds. I keep hearing people ask if I'm walking yet, but I don't get what the big deal is...I get around just fine on my rough, calloused knees...and I'm proud to say I'm quite fast! My favorite thing is to tuck my head down, speed crawl down the hallway (occasionally running into the wall) and discover things that I'm not supposed to get into. I also love to be chased during these times and I giggle a lot when I'm discovered. I think I'm pretty entertaining to Mommy and Daddy these days because they're always laughing at the things I do. Take this video, for instance. I like to attack Mommy when she's trying to make me perform...you'll see that I won.



(To see the video, you can also go to
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGSLJHzBoO8.
It looks best if you watch it in high quality.)

No comments: