After breakfast, our friend Matt came over. I wasn't sure why he was there, but not long after he came, Rachel did too. She wasn't here for very long and before I knew it, Mommy was moving my car seat into her van -- I got to leave with Rachel, Kennedy, Cade and Lucy! I had so much fun playing at their house! When Rachel brought me back home, I noticed something was different. I'm not sure what they were doing but they had all of the furniture either pushed to the middle of the living room or moved into the next room. Whatever it was, they wouldn't let me get down and crawl around. I finally found some pictures on the computer, and I'm pretty sure Daddy got in BIG trouble for doing this. No way I'd ever get away with coloring on the walls like he is! I really like it though...I think Mommy and Daddy do too. (Thanks for helping, Matt and for watching me, Rachel!)
Sunday, we were all going to my cousin Emma's birthday party so my cousin Carson got to come home with us after church for a little while. They had to wake me up from my nap to go to Emma's house, but Mommy was hoping I might fall asleep again in the car. Turns out, I'm not the only one who was tired that afternoon...
Today, I got to meet a new friend! Her name is Jenavieve Marie and she lives all the way in Tennessee. (I also got to see Jena's mom (Keri), her Grandma (Colleen), her aunt (Meg), and another aunt & uncle from KC.) They wouldn't let me get too close to her but I did manage to pat her on the head once while Mommy was holding her. I don't think they liked it very much so after that, this was as close as Mommy would let me get to her...and even that was only for a split second so she could take a picture of us!
I'm not sure why they didn't want me to pat her so much. I just thought she was so pretty that I couldn't help myself! I think my Mommy really liked holding her, but I wanted some of her attention so after a while, I whined and cried till she finally gave Jena up. She's really cute though, don't ya think?
I played a lot with everybody (except for Jena) and was pretty tuckered out by the time we left. (Thanks for playing with me and for all of your help, everyone!) I was sound asleep in the car by the time we got to the highway. When we got home, Mommy found me like this...
What a great couple of days, don't ya think?
No comments:
Post a Comment