Last Saturday, Mommy and Daddy took me to the Zoo for the very first time! We sat by one of the little ponds for a while and I could barely control myself...I HAD to get to that water to splash...so I was definitely not interested in posing for any pictures.
We went with our friends Joel, Stephanie and Alex and got to ride both the carousel and the train! Unfortunately, we didn't get to take any pictures of them so you'll just have to trust me that they were there.
This is how we were planning on riding the carousel until the lady came around and told Mommy that only one person could ride, even with an infant. We thought it was a bit silly, but she stood next to me and held on tight so it all worked out. I liked it a lot, especially when Mommy told me over and over how we were going "up-up-up-up" and "down-down-down-down". (When she stopped because she was annoying herself, I actually started whining.)
Steph was nice enough to take this picture for us. Again, I had so many things to look at, I was not interested in smiling for the camera. (It didn't help that I skipped my afternoon nap that day!)
On Monday, Mommy and I went out to my Grandma's house to visit with my Great Aunt Christine (she lives near Seattle) and Great Grandma LaVerne. I'm not sure why we didn't take any pictures while she was here, but Mommy did stop along their road and took this picture. It doesn't do it justice, but those fall leaves sure were amazing!
Last night, Daddy and I were reading a book that Grandma made for me. (I think I've mentioned it before.)
This is, by far, my favorite page. Mommy tests me every time and it's true...I giggle or make a noise every single time they turn to it. I sure do love puppy dogs!
No comments:
Post a Comment