On another note, I've decided once again that it's time for me to take matters into my own hands. Just this week I've really been interested in feeding myself...more than just the typical Cheerios and puffs that I've been eating. I'm talkin' real food. Like green beans, bananas, peas, carrots...you know...the same stuff that Mommy and Daddy eat. I have a tendency to miss my mouth but my Bailey Dog is always nearby to help Mommy clean up my mess...
I've also become quite the ham when Mommy gets the camera out and always think it's funny when she takes my picture, even if I do have carrots on my forehead...
I've also decided that it's time to think about climbing. As a normal part of my cruising routine as I scope out the living room, I make sure I pay a visit to the TV cabinet quite often. I don't think Mommy likes it much (it makes her nervous) but I love to look at my reflection in the glass and rock back and forth on my hands and knees, occasionally (and gently) bumping my head every once in a while. Someone recently told my Mommy that "little boys are supposed to have bumps and bruises" so that's exactly what I'm trying to do. It's okay; I'm a tough guy. I can take it.
No comments:
Post a Comment