Sunday, August 3, 2008

Great Weekend & Football Season

In the seven months of my life, I have never had a weekend quite as busy as this one. We celebrated my Great Grandma LaVerne's 90th birthday and I met SO many new family members from all over the country! In addition to the ones who live in St. Louis, my Great Aunts and Uncles and cousins even came from Seattle, California, Kansas, Wyoming, and South Carolina! Here is a pic of my Great Grandma and all eight of her kids. I guess it's been a long time since there has been a picture taken of everyone together because the grown ups were all making a big deal out of it.


I also got to go swimming twice this weekend, which is always awesome because I absolutely love to splash in the water! When we went to dinner last night, there was a pond and fountain running next to the building. I kept fussing, leaning toward, and grunting at the water, hoping Mommy would let me splash...but she didn't. At least I got to play in the pool a lot though!


I'm sad that I didn't get any pictures of us, but my Daddy's cousin William stayed with us this weekend. I had a lot of fun pulling on his beard and it was really great to have someone in the back seat of the car to entertain me all of the time! I wonder if I can get Mommy to sit back there with me from now on...hmm.

On another note, I've decided to start preparing for football season. I heard that my friend Lily got to go to a Mizzou game last year when she was almost a year old so I figure I should start practicing in case Mommy and Daddy want to take me sometime...



(To see the video, you can also go to
www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VM9UbzH-Sw.)


No comments: