Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It's Official!

Well, it's official...we got all dressed up this morning and went to court for my adoption finalization hearing! It all seemed pretty simple and didn't take long at all...once we finally got into the court room. Mommy and Daddy said I was a very good boy through the whole thing. I quietly sat on Daddy's lap and just looked around, watching everyone as they talked. Now that it's all said and done, I'll get a birth certificate and social security number with my legal name on it. It sure feels good to know we're a "forever family"!

Finalization Day!

(You can also go to http://picasaweb.google.com/sarah.rohan/FinalizationDay to view the pics.)

4 comments:

Balderas Photography said...

I just had six ladies gathered around my desk celebrating with you. Congratulations from a very happy friend of yours. Fu Whetta

Beth Guccione said...

Lou & Sarah,
CONGRATULATIONS! I am sure that is a great feeling!

Anonymous said...

Wahoo! Congratulations!
Love you all,
Lucy & Gracie
PS LOVE the pix!

The Casady Clan said...

Congratulations! That must be quite a feeling...excitement, relief, etc. We're so happy for you!