Sunday, August 17, 2008
Good Times
I've already mentioned that we had the adoption finalization hearing a few weeks ago, but we finally got to celebrate it today! Mommy and Daddy were so busy with everything that they didn't get to take any pictures, but she did catch this moment of my Aunt Kelly playing with me...I sure do have fun with her!
I decided to cut both of my naps short today to make sure I didn't miss a thing. By the time we got home and all cleaned up, I had been awake for over 5 hours...I've never stayed awake that long before! Needless to say, I was pretty tuckered out and went to bed early. Daddy gave me my bottle and was burping me afterward when I decided I just couldn't hang on anymore. I'll let the pictures below show you how it went...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment