I won't technically be eight months old until next Tuesday, but Mommy moved my check-up to today because we needed to go to the doctor anyway. When I started "crawling", I got a blister on my right foot because I only push off with that one while I smack my left foot on the floor. The blister eventually turned into a callous but then the callous started to look infected so we went to the doctor today. (He gave me an antibiotic, so all should be just fine in a few days.)
The best part about today's "7 3/4 month" visit (as they called it) was...NO SHOTS! I now weigh 21 pounds and am 28 3/4 inches long. (70th percentile for weight and 85th percentile for height) The doctor referred to me as a "good sized boy" (ya think?!) but said I was well proportioned and that I was definitely not overweight, nor did he say I should consume less calories...which is awesome because I love to eat! He was also very happy with my "advanced development" and said everything looks great. Even though my doctor is nice, I'm sure glad I don't have to go back until I'm a year old!
No comments:
Post a Comment